Does anyone talk to Leigha outside the forum?

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Noobs

Does anyone talk to Leigha outside the forum?

Post by Noobs »

I was wondering how she and J are coming with the baby on the way and all. Also wondering about the pups at the HS but mostly concerned for her and how she's doing with the pregnancy. If anyone knows, I'm sure plenty of folks here would love an update. I'm sure she's too busy at this point to post herself.

Anyone know her on facebook?
maximoo

Re: Does anyone talk to Leigha outside the forum?

Post by maximoo »

I do, I'll send her the msg . she did post about 2 wks ago & she is doing well. Only 1 pup was adopted from hs I think.
Leigha

Post by Leigha »

Sorry, been super busy with work and life--well, in between my naps that is. I'm doing really well. We are 13 weeks "grown" so far; 27 more to go. I have to go in next Friday to have another ultrasound done (quite sick of these), but we need to make sure everything's doing what it's supposed to do inside of me to make sure baby stays put 'til the end. I'll go back 4 weeks after next Friday to do the anatomy ultrasound. So, after the anatomy ultrasound I'll have had 5 ultrasounds in baby's first 18 weeks.

I checked the HS website the other week and 3 of the 4 pups are still at the Humane Society, but our trainer is working with them to make them more adoptable. She says they're as sweet as can be.
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

Leigha wrote:Sorry, been super busy with work and life--well, in between my naps that is. I'm doing really well. We are 13 weeks "grown" so far; 27 more to go. I have to go in next Friday to have another ultrasound done (quite sick of these), but we need to make sure everything's doing what it's supposed to do inside of me to make sure baby stays put 'til the end. I'll go back 4 weeks after next Friday to do the anatomy ultrasound. So, after the anatomy ultrasound I'll have had 5 ultrasounds in baby's first 18 weeks.

I checked the HS website the other week and 3 of the 4 pups are still at the Humane Society, but our trainer is working with them to make them more adoptable. She says they're as sweet as can be.
It's great to hear that you're fine. I can't stop thinking about those pups. Keep in touch because we love hearing from you. :D
--dontpugme
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

Thanks for the update, Leigha! Best of luck!