For Emma and any other reptile lovers

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

wvvdiup1

Re: For Emma and any other reptile lovers

Post by wvvdiup1 »

I don't know what it is that Praymantis and "Stick Bugs" are attracted to me. :( After I came back from a walk with my dog, a friend of mine who had stopped by after I had left for a walk, noticed something "creepy" walking on my back. We went to check it out, and sure enough, I had both a praymantis and a "Stick bug!" :shock:

I managed to take my shirt off, grabbed them, and left them go free outside. Strange how things with legs like to hitch-hike on things, especially those "things" with legs! :? :lol:
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
leslie123

Post by leslie123 »

Once again a creature outside my front door. This was taking up residence though, not just visiting. I had to "evict". :shock:

jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

had to "evict" a couple from my garage not too long after getting Jack last year
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

That sets off my 'danger danger' alarm that one..... pretty though!

I woke up this morning, looked over at OH who sleeps by the wall and the FATTEST HAIRIEST house spider was juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust about to step onto his head. I yelled SPIDER, totally forgetting that Rocky is a highly trained spider hunter. and he thundered over OH's body, trampled on his face and ate the spider.

OH was less than impressed and would rather have taken his chances with the spider!
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, wait a minute! Let me change that to :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown