My darling, sweet Ellie

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

MPbandmom

Re: My darling, sweet Ellie

Post by MPbandmom »

So sorry to hear of your loss. I know Ellie holds a special place in your heart. Hugs and shared tears
Grammy to Sky and Sirius, who came to live with me, stole my heart, and changed my life forever as I took over their care and learned how to be a dog owner.
LindaOH

Post by LindaOH »

Mattie, Please accept my deepest sympathy. Linda
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Oh Mattie, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of Ellie! I still have tears in my eyes from reading your post! :cry: From our conversations both on and off this forum, I feel as though I got to know Ellie through you. She was definitely a special dog! In fact, all of your dogs, Joe, Gracie, and Merlin, were special dogs that you have that I got to know them through you! You've been very fortunate to have had special dogs, Mattie! To lose Joe, Gracie, Merlin, and now Ellie had made this year a bad year for you. Know that they are in a better place now, healthy and alive!
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
thepennywhistle

Post by thepennywhistle »

Mattie,

I'm so sorry to hear that Ellie has gone. She was a special girl, and a very lucky one
to get to share a life with you. Without you it sounds like she might have existed
for several years, but never gotten to know love, hugs, soft beds, adventures, and
someone who valued her for herself. She was also a lucky girl in that she got to pass
as she wished, in her bed, near you, and at her own time. Still, the emptiness in
your heart and your home must be terrible. My thoughts, sympathy, and cyberhugs
are with you tonight.
dodge-white boxer

Post by dodge-white boxer »

:cry: :cry: :cry: this has reduced me to tears,I m soooo really sorry for you Mattie )))hugs((( to you !!!!

(havent been on here for ages,sorry,just seen this and feel so bad for you :cry: )
ankoi

Post by ankoi »

Mattie, I'm really sorry! Reading your post brought tears in my eyes. Sounds like Ellie was a really special lady!
leslie123

Post by leslie123 »

Though I'm new to the board, I want to tell you how sorry I am for your pain. It sounds like the time Ellie and you spent together was indeed wonderful.