facebook

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

maximoo

facebook

Post by maximoo »

I'm sure many members here are on Facebook as well.
So I thought for those interested we could be friends there as well.
I particularly need friends who can be my neighbor on one of the games (farmville) and I'm sure many others might be in a similiar situation.

Anyone who wants to be friends post here & particulars can be exchanged via PM.
:D 8)
emmabeth

Re: facebook

Post by emmabeth »

Oh.... I need Farmville neighbours!!!!!

add me, Emma Judson (theres not many Emma Judsons, Im the one with the PocoYo style avatar rather than a photo, based in the uk).

Anyone adding me send a note along with your username from here so i know its you :)
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant
maximoo

Post by maximoo »

I sent you 2 requests one from me, one from Max! ( yes Max has a facebook, shhh don't tell the powers that be over there, tee, hee! :lol: 8) )
meggit

Post by meggit »

ive sent you a request to emmabeth :)
meggit

Post by meggit »

i would love more facebook friends i any one wants to add my pm me and i will add you
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

I got you :) m.... Errol might have his own facebook account too, and he might play Farmville as well... :D
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant
meggit

Post by meggit »

never thought of getting buddy an account i just used my split personallity :D to get a second account
maximoo

Post by maximoo »

aren't our dogs our alter ego? :lol: :lol:
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

I don't do farmville or any facebook games but when I get a chance I'll find some of you guys. :D
neil62

Post by neil62 »

Im on fb im in and around the german sheperd areas and people that are interested in the breed i try to keep the friend no's down that way i know some that have 100's of friends on there how they manage god only knows, so any one on there find me and ill add you.
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

I am on Facebook as well, unlike Em, I don't have time to play games. :lol:
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

Mattie you're on facebook? When they first announced Victoria's facebook page you said you were scared of such things! I'm glad to see you've joined! :D
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

I am scared of it but if it wasn't for Facebook I wouldn't have got in contact with the lady who originally rescued Merlin, he was on the way for the needle when she got him, a very close shave which gave him 6.5 years with me.
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
Sarah83

Post by Sarah83 »

I'm on facebook (although Rupert doesn't have his own lol), if anyone wants to add me I'm sarah macphail (from the UK) and my profile pic is of me and Rupe.
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

Mattie wrote:I am scared of it but if it wasn't for Facebook I wouldn't have got in contact with the lady who originally rescued Merlin, he was on the way for the needle when she got him, a very close shave which gave him 6.5 years with me.
a healthy fear of facebook is ok. they have a horrible reputation for how they deal with and secure private info. rule of thumb though on any of these social network sites and even this forum. do not put anything in print you do not want the entire world to know about you.

If you chose to share personal info, ie cell phone, home address to ship stuff back forth..etc...with another member, use the private message feature