Abby - My beautiful Orange Dog..

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

emmabeth

Re: Abby - My beautiful Orange Dog..

Post by emmabeth »

She has gone now... really quickly and peacefully in the garden with the sun on her back.
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

My 3 will take good care of her Em {{{HUGS}}}}

Now you need to grieve, you need to so that you can heal and let your other dogs help if they want to.
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
thepennywhistle

Post by thepennywhistle »

And now there is a beautiful Saluki, stretched in full flight, running free at The Bridge.

That was a gentle, loving passing for a loved friend. You've done everything possible for Abby,
but I know your heart is breaking today. We send hugs and understanding, and you'll be
in our thoughts and prayers today.

((((((hugs))))))

Skye and the white collies
chelle&honey

Post by chelle&honey »

Oh Emmabeth i'm so sorry to hear this!! I know its one difficult decision to ever be made! you know you have done the right thing for her!!

I hope she is running free with the others and enjoying her new life!!

(((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))

My thoughts are with you!!

Michelle xxx
Owning a dogue de Bordeoux for the fist time and love her to bits!!
Leigha

Post by Leigha »

I've just now seen this. I'm so sorry Emm.
Sarah83

Post by Sarah83 »

I'm so sorry Emmabeth :cry:
Momto2ShihTzus

Post by Momto2ShihTzus »

emmabeth wrote:Just to let you all know, I might be a bit not with it or maybe a bit short or maybe a bit soppy in the next few days!

Abby, my delightful, crazy, beautiful, bonkers saluki x, has come to the end of her reign. Tomorrow afternoon we have the vet booked to come here and let her go to the Rainbow Bridge, or the happy hunting ground, or wherever it is good dogs go..

She has been teh best dog anyone could ever have and she has taught me so much, but now aged 15 she has had enough of her ancient body and aches and pains so its time to set her bright and naughty soul free and send her on her way.

Please, light a candle tomorrow , or hug your dogs, or do whatever feels right - treasure every moment with those you love, no matter what species, because it all ends, far too soon!

Ill put some pics up of her later when I can see to type (am howling again now!).
Emma, my beloved Shih Tzu Rascal, who went to the bridge 2 years ago, will Abby with lots of kisses. I'm so sorry to hear about Abby. Some stupid people think a dog is just an animal, but we who love them know better.
A puppy is the only love that money can buy
Trixie Koontz