the shame of it.

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Lauram

the shame of it.

Post by Lauram »

This morning Po is on top form, he has already stolen the cats food, made me spill my breakfast and displayed my underwear to the neighbours :oops:

There is a guy who lives along our street who has 2 lurchers and a deerhound. Our dogs get along with his dogs and the two gangs often chill in the garden in the summer. My dad was out in the front garden talking to someof our neighbours about dogs and cars etc when the lurcher guy came along, he started talking to Alf over the fence, Meg hopped over the hedge to see him and Po hearing his ran into the garden.

Little did I know he had in his mouth, my brand new, unworn black and pink bra!!!!!! he trotted up to the fence making his greeting noise and placed it in to lurcher guys hand. I could hear the older neighbours comment 'ooh thats a bit fancy' and 'wonder who thats for'. I hid in my shed unable to show my face.

Thanks Po- thats atleast 2weeks of ribbing i'll recieve.
meggit

Re: the shame of it.

Post by meggit »

sorry lauram i know i shouldnt laugh but oh what i would have given to see your face and the lurcher guys face bet they were both pictures, one thing for sure this has definatly given me a good giggle :lol: :lol:
Nettle

Post by Nettle »

Could have been worse - could have been SO MUCH worse :oops: :lol:

Bet that made the guy's day.
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS
luvmydogs

Post by luvmydogs »

Thats too funny..I remember the first time I went to meet my husbands parents in another state the same thing happened to me..Except it was a pair of sexy red panties with a big X on them...We were watching television and one of our dogs came into the room and dropped them for all to see.. :oops: What a way to make a first impression... :roll:
chelle&honey

Post by chelle&honey »

HAHAHA thats so funny :lol: :lol:

I wonder how long it will be before you can look this guy the face again!!

Michelle x
Owning a dogue de Bordeoux for the fist time and love her to bits!!
thepennywhistle

Post by thepennywhistle »

They always know just what will embarrass us the most, don't they? I'd swear they sit up at night
discussing their plans. "Okay, it's set then. Next time someone comes visiting, you're grabbing
some of those those paper lady's things from the bath and taking them outside, and he'll bring
out the little wispy bits of cloth she likes to wear, but I get dibs on whatever is in the laundry
hamper." :oops:

Try not to worry about it too much. If your neighbor is any kind of gentleman he'll stop referring to
this in a year or so. Or maybe Po will think of something even more outrageous to distract him :lol:
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

should have looked at your dad and said something like...dad????? :shock: something you want to tell me :lol:
Fundog

Post by Fundog »

Oh, that's rich. :lol: :lol: :lol: And I thought Annie was bad for bringing me my bra this morning to wake me up and feed her-- but it wasn't NEARLY so fancy as yours.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
Fundog

Post by Fundog »

Oh my goodness, I'm STILL laughing.... Poor Laura!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
Lauram

Post by Lauram »

I'm glad you guys are laughing. :lol:

I think i'll eventually stop blushing, would have been worse if it had been an old greying sports bra or some other unmentionable female accessory. Wouldn't have been so bad if he was a fit fanciable type, would be thanking Po for the icebreaker!! ~Think his cupids arrow is way off course with that one though.

Well atleast he tried
dodge-white boxer

Post by dodge-white boxer »

LMAO !!! Thats very funny !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mind you,at least it was for the "upstairs" department,not for the "downstairs" :oops: ----now that would ve been reeeeaally painfully :oops: :oops: :oops:
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Ohhhhh it can always be worse...

A friends dog located, on a walk over the local commons.... a er hmm how to describe this without setting off various spambots....

a device for the amusement of ladies, with or without the assistance of a partner.... requiring batteries.

Friends dog being a cocker spaniel, proudly presented this item to her owner, I believe in front of friends they were walking with, and was not entirely keen on parting with it.. preferring to carry it around! Proudly!

Another friends labrador would delight in presenting any visitor to the house with a gift - her choice selection of gifts came from the laundry basket... and so guests were often greeted by a grinning labrador with a pair of skimpy panties or a bra clamped firmly between her teeth.
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant
chelle&honey

Post by chelle&honey »

HAHAHA

How i'm so glad honey is laid back and doesnt do this stuff!! It really does tickle me when i hear these stories :lol: :twisted:

Michelle x
Owning a dogue de Bordeoux for the fist time and love her to bits!!
thelittlebeardogblog

Post by thelittlebeardogblog »

Hi - I just wanted to say thank you. I joined the forum a few minutes ago and have been laughing out loud already! :lol:

When he was a pup my Mini Schnauzer spread the contents of my underwear draw across the landing just as I was showing the (male) estate agent the house. :oops:
The Little Bear Dog Blog - Living, Loving and Learning with a 'problem dog'
http://thelittlebeardogblog.wordpress.com/
Lauram

Post by Lauram »

Im laughing at the cocker spaniel story- thats awful :D :D

What is it with dogs and lady things??? I could never imagine a dog, not even a lab, although they might, proudy carrying a pair of sweaty grey Y fronts around complete with offensive marks etc. or even if they were lucky a pair of neat Calvin Klein style briefs, they just wouldn't do it. That would be way too gross