My Best Friend was Attacked **** Violence ****

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

**liz**

Re: My Best Friend was Attacked **** Violence ****

Post by **liz** »

What a horrible horrible man!!!! how could someone intentionly hurt an animal for personal gain?? its sickening!

I hope your dog continues to improve!!!

liz
x
***Melissa***

Post by ***Melissa*** »

Only reading this now. I don't know how people can be so horrible!! :evil:
Anyhoo, how is your doggy now? I hope he's much better already?
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams
RobbnAtlanta

Post by RobbnAtlanta »

Unfortunately I have had the displeasure of running into people like this. I got physically upset and angry reading this and new exactly what was going on before finishing the post.

Please please please update us as how thing are going, unless of course for obvious reasons you can not.
Liz & Koa

Post by Liz & Koa »

I feel so bad for you. I DO have a dog that would bite out of fear, and knowing that is upsetting. But your dog, being friendly, and having to deal with a guy like that is awful. If your dog wanted to do dammage, he would have done when the guy was freaking out on you. I dont' blame you for worrying about this creep. Someone like that is a danger to society. It's ashame we can't put them down like they suggest we put our dogs down with problems. I know that's bad, but there are some bad people out there that we could do without. I mean this guy just seems like a complete lunatic.

Please keep us posted on the pups recovery.

Liz & Koa.