NASH School

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Kim143

NASH School

Post by Kim143 »

Does anyone have any opinions on NASH School for grooming and training? Good or bad. Thanks :lol:
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

I have had a look.

I have no idea how good or bad their dog grooming training is.... but personally I wouldnt give them MY money just based on the non grooming side of things.

Its VERY expensive (although again bear in mind I'm in the UK and have no idea what the current exchange rate is....)...

The certificate for learning about dog breeds is $500... you can learn that for free by going to your library, researching online. Every countries respective kennel club will tell you something about each breed, and then each country has its own breed clubs or associations that will go into greater depth as well.

The dog training stuff seems to be fairly out of date, though of course they dont tell you what they will actually teach you...

If its dog behaviour/dog training - look here http://www.apdt.com/join/certification/default.aspx you want to find someone who will give you one of these qualifications.

If its dog grooming I don't know what qualifications are available in the US, I would recommend you speak to groomers actively running their businesses and ask them what routes they would recommend/avoid.