The law about " Dangerous dogs "

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Beetlejuice

Post by Beetlejuice »

wvvdiup1 wrote:In Pennsylvania, if your dog attacks someone, even on your own property, and you the dog owner are found guilty, not only does your dog taken from you and is "humanely" euthanized at your expense, in addition to fines, court cases, medical bills, and so forth.

However, there is another part of the law that says that if a dog comes onto your property and attacks either you or your dog, you can shoot it! In case you're wondering: do you remember my court case with my neighbor who had the dog that attacked mine on my property back in June or July? Just think I could have shot his dog dead and there wouldn't be anything he could do about it!

And, speaking of signs, how about the one that says "These premises are protected at night by shotgun! It's up to you to find out which night!" Well, I'm in the process of having a sign made up that says "Don't make me let the dog or the lead out!"
Pensilvanian are mad ! lol i joke of course, but these law are " zero mistake authorized " .. hard to have a dog in your country !
Fundog wrote:Wow! So Beetlejuice, do the police officers who have police dogs have a "dangerous dog license" for their dogs? Because here in the U.S., police dogs are definitely considered "dangerous," particularly around criminals, heh, heh.
In france, there is a special section for policeman with dog . They are masterdog ( pure translation i hope it mean what i want to say lol ), So they have automaticly this licence because they received a full formation about dogs behaviour and ecucation .
I do my best for write in a good english, sorry if it's hard to read lol ! :d
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Beetlejuice,

It's not owning a dog the hard part, it's putting up with idiots! (I'm joking!) Secondly, if anyone breaks into my house or harms anyone in my family, I feel I have the right to sic my dog on them or shoot them, because they were in the wrong in the first place!

Fundog, it sounds as though your state's motto should be: "You're in a state where most women can shoot a gun and most men behave!" :lol: