adding pictures

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

pcb0960

adding pictures

Post by pcb0960 »

Hi,
How can you add a picture? is it in the profile setting?
Patricia
MaiasMom

Post by MaiasMom »

someone posted a "how to post pictures" a while back but it was far to complicated for me to get my mind around and I work with computers all day everyday. Anyone have an easier "cheat sheet" on how to do, I would really like to know
The best days are spent with my dogs.
pcb0960

pictures

Post by pcb0960 »

Hi,
Yeah it would be nice for a cheat sheet where in Everett do you live? I am in south Everett.
Patricia
MaiasMom

Post by MaiasMom »

I live off 4th Ave W. at 108th St SE. SW of the Everett Mall. You may have seen Maia and I walking down the street, she pulls a cart (Radio flyer wagon), look for us and say hello.
MaiasMom

Post by MaiasMom »

PS, do you know about the Willis Tucker off leash park out near Cathcart?
pcb0960

dog park

Post by pcb0960 »

Hi,
I have heard of the park have not been there yet, I think I have seen you what times do you go for walks? I take my dog out early in the AM then around 2:30 then about 6:00 PM. I live on 112th ST SW across the street from CHC and Boeing CU. Timberline crts. I occaisionlly take her up to Walgreens and back, I often go to Silver Lake the Emorys side, you are allowed to have on leash dogs there, when it was really hot I took her to the lake in the afternoons to cool her off in the lake :D
Patricia
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

Go to a site like photobucket.com and upload photos from there. If you are slightly web-savvy you should be able to upload photos from your computer with no problem. Then here's what I posted a while back:
Noobs wrote:For everyone's convenience here's a screenshot of photobucket after you upload your photos. Circled is the code you need to copy and paste to this board in order for the photos to come out.

And conveniently, a nice photo of Murphy to boot. :D

MaiasMom

Post by MaiasMom »

pcb, I go up to that Walgreens all the time, I make the loop from my house on 108th to 4th, south on 4th to 112th (Walgreens), east on 112th to 3rd, North on 3rd to 108th and home again. Most of the time I have all 3 dogs with me, sort of an unusual sigth around here to see someone walking 3 at a time. It can get a bit wicky if they should decide to take off all at once, I could become a sled.

Going away for a week but look for us after the 20th. Just yell at me "Maiasmom" aka Linda. 3 Standard Schnauzers in a row.
pcb0960

Post by pcb0960 »

I found another way of uploading pics, I entered them into Victoria Stillwell's Facebook[img]
Patricia[/img]