Car Fined-off topic sorry

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

DogzRule1996

Car Fined-off topic sorry

Post by DogzRule1996 »

Has anyone ever been fined before? Because my parents just got fined from Houston. They say that on 6/18 at 8:14pm we were parking at some tollway place, but we don't even live in Houston. We live in Plano, near the Dallas area. They say we own a Buick/Run, which we don't. We own a Toyota 4Runner and Honda Odyssey. We DID go to Houston to renew our passports, but it was on June 19 very early in the morning, not June 18. And we were forbidden to go out after 8 because my dad said that there were gangsters there. Now we have to fill out this non ownership paper and send it in, and its up to the judge's decision. Has anyone ever been fined like this? If so, what did the judge say? Will he say that we're "guilty?" I don't want my parents to start fighting with the judge and get sent to court or jail or whatever :cry:
(¯`'•.¸(¸.•'´ ¯)
♫♪(¯` ¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.• ¯)♫♪
(¯`'•. --=-_Stop Animal Cruelty Now!_-=-- `'• .¸_)
(_¸-_(_¸.•'´*♫♪♫♪*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
(._¸.•'´`'• .Â.=-¸_)
maximoo

Post by maximoo »

This is an adult problem--not for you to worry about. Your parents will handle it.
katowaggytail

Post by katowaggytail »

Don't stress, it will all get sorted out - we have "cloning" here, where people are up to no good copy your licence plates to get up to naughties, it may be something like that, but as said, please don't worry. It will all come out in the wash! (as they say here!!)