Thanks for stopping in for a visit

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

billandstar

Thanks for stopping in for a visit

Post by billandstar »

Mrs Stilwell
thank you for stopping by to visit with Star and I while you and Allan were at the Family Pet Expo. I saw a huge smile on your face when Star did her 'special trick' for you.

I hope that we will be able to sit and talk about dogs dog training and other important life items.

bill / star
DannyboyStephjoy's OES

Post by DannyboyStephjoy's OES »

wow! You actually met her? How cool!

I wish victoria would come and see Chiquita and I. :lol: :lol: :lol: How cool would that be?!!!
We have one puppy OES named Chiquita and two cats!
maximoo

Post by maximoo »

That's so cool! How did it all unfold? Is she just like she is on Tv?
What trick did Star do for her? Inquiring minds want to know! :D 8)
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

Hey guys, this is Bill and Star, a favorite team from "Greatest American Dog".

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/greatest_a ... ar/bio.php

So great of you to stop by here, Bill (and Star)!
Victoria
Site Admin

Post by Victoria »

It was great to see you both again and in much better circumstances! Star is an incredible dog and she is a testament to you - an amazing owner. The tricks you did with her were so funny - what a smart girl she is. Please keep in touch and I hope I get to see you and your lovely wife again soon x
billandstar

Mrs Stilwell which one?

Post by billandstar »

Mrs Stilwell
for some time I have been wanting to step out on that limb and offer dog training here in my area. As you know I have many years of training obedience,tracking, agility, problem solving, herding, and you saw the tricks that Star can do.

Which one of the many 'tags' should go on my shingle when we hang it out for the public??

bill and star
Victoria
Site Admin

Post by Victoria »

Hi Bill, I think it would be a good idea to join the Association of Pet Dog Trainers by going to www.apdt.com. They will add you to their list which the public can access to find a trainer in their area. They also have great tips on getting started. Find out some more information from them and see if they would be a good fit for you. Let me know.
Can you believe that it was a year ago that we did that show?
Cheetah

Post by Cheetah »

Oh wow! What a privilege it is to have Bill and Star on the forum! Welcome!
Eevee, 10-year-old Border Collie mix - My Heart Dog!
Ravinel Fox Magick, CGC (Shippo), 4-year-old Pembroke Welsh Corgi
billandstar

Post by billandstar »

Thank you Mrs Stilwell,
I will go to that web site tonight.
One year WOW!! Last year at this time I was locked in a hotel in California but with Mothers day coming up Star and I went for our morning run/walk to the nearest post office that I saw from the van that drove us to/from the doggie boot camp I dropped a letter to my MOm, wife, daughter, and daughter in law and asked them to open the letters and read on Mothers day at our yearly gathering.
All of the Moms did this. When I returned home I was greeted with big hugs and kisses from each one telling me that was the best Mothers day present ever. I dont want to get mushy here but I value my family so much.
WOw one year and my Star is still shining brightly!!

Thanks again for the direction
bill/ star
cookielover96

Post by cookielover96 »

Wow it must be so awsome to meet Victoria Stilwell I've been wanting to meet her for like FOREVER!!! Hopefully one day I will meet her, but that is awsome that someone met her... I wonder when she's going to post here again though... :?:
billandstar

Thanks Mrs Stilwell

Post by billandstar »

Just to up date you on our progress We are now a member of APDT and about 6 weeks ago we launched our dog training business. We are doing 'in home' training to help folks with the problems that they have.

Thank you for the 'push' and the wonderful advise

Look forward to our next visit

bill/star