Invitation for Mrs. Stillwell

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

michael.waters

Invitation for Mrs. Stillwell

Post by michael.waters »

Mrs. Stillwell,
My Name is Michael Waters and I am a U.S. Army Veterinary Technician stationed near Memphis Tennessee. I am planning an animal related event on the 9th of May which I am calling a Pet Fair. It is in honor of the AVMA's national pet week and focuses on celebrating the human animal bond, promoting responsible pet ownership and humane treatment of animals as well as raising awareness about local Humane Society and rescue groups. There will be demonstrations from local police canine groups, a search and rescue group and the Responsible Pet Owners of Tennessee association. There will also be contests such as best pet trick, best dressed pet and maybe a pet owner look alike contest. This is the second year for the Pet Fair, so it is still a somewhat small event. I understand that you have a very full schedule, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could make the time to attend as an honored guest and perhaps as a guest judge for the pet contests. If you are interested or have any questions about the event, feel free to contact me via E-mail at [email protected]. Thank you for your time.
Michael Waters
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

Can I cross post this.?
I am on another forum to do with Bullterriers, and we have a few member that are from the states.
Dont know how far they are from Tennessee but if they are close I am sure they would love to join you.
Maggie Ethel and Derrick