NEW TO THIS FORUM

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

LIRAY

NEW TO THIS FORUM

Post by LIRAY »

Hello everyone:

I would like to introduce myself as i am new to this forum, my husband and i bred english springers for 15 years, we have 4 springers, 2 english cockers and 1 AM cocker.

I have been showing dogs for over 20 years and have also taught obedience and after watching Victoria's shows it has really gotten me interested in competing again in obed, as i have been showing in the conformation ring, all breeds.

I have been telling people to watch her show and really get into some of the methods that she uses with the diffrent dogs. We wish that she lived closer to us.

really enjoy watching her shows and now i will be judging at a all breed obedience Match, and can not wait, to get more involved with obedience again.

Lisa and Ray Stetz - Hamilton NJ[/b]
Lisa and Ray
LIRAY Kennels
we have been breeding springers for 15 years, we have 4 springers who are 7 years to 12 years of age, two english cockers, 2 years old and 5 months old and AM Cocker who is 6 years old, all dogs live and raised in home.
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Hiya,

Welcome to the forums - I've moved your thread to the general discussion area as its better suited here along with other peoples intro threads.

Do post some pics of your dogs and enjoy the forums,

Em
Kittylove5

Post by Kittylove5 »

Welcome, like em said about the pictures, please do show us some dog pictures.

Spaniels are one of my favorite breed of dogs. :)
LIRAY

Post by LIRAY »

Kittylove5 wrote:Welcome, like em said about the pictures, please do show us some dog pictures.

Spaniels are one of my favorite breed of dogs. :)

We look forward to speaking with others and help where I can with others people who need help with their dogs.

right now i have no pictures and we use the throw away camera's
hoping to get a digtal camera.

what beeds do have?

Lisa
Lisa and Ray
LIRAY Kennels
we have been breeding springers for 15 years, we have 4 springers who are 7 years to 12 years of age, two english cockers, 2 years old and 5 months old and AM Cocker who is 6 years old, all dogs live and raised in home.
Kittylove5

Post by Kittylove5 »

Actually, I don't have a dogy yet, I really like small dogs like Pomeranians but I'm waiting for the right moment to get a dog of my own.

I've been looking around and am doing my homeork on them and in the future it'll comes in handy.