If I seem a little odd./quiet./cranky...(sad stuff, sorry)

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Thats very true Nettle.... you really cant hear that song and be totally sad!

Nicola - dont worry about foot in mouth syndrome, there isnt really any 'right' thing to say! (And ive never been bothered about saying the wrong things!).. thanks for those links, its co-op we've gone with for the funeral and they have been brilliant.

Ocelot, fankies :) ..

Its all been verrrry weird and will undoubtedly continue to be very weird for quite some time but kind words and thoughts are very very much appreciated and do help a lot!
ckranz

Post by ckranz »

Chloe says

"Pet your doggy

It will feel good for both of you."
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Cant resist those eyes....... must obeyyyyyy.....

For those not knowing wot the ying tong song is... do have a looky here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nebe1zuEtbc (tis just pics though so that theres some vid content for the audio file)..

Its very silly and odd :)
westwcae

Post by westwcae »

Hi Emmabeth

Haven't been on this site for some time but have just seen this thread. I'm so very sorry for your loss.
Horace's Mum

Post by Horace's Mum »

Sorry Em, just catching up. Thinking of you, you've had a tough enough time recently without this as well. Just keep hugging those doglets and singing! I haven't heard that song for ages, so thanks for bringing it up! Is it from the Goon Show or something?

I will post some pics of my still-slightly-pink dog to help you along if you like!! He does love his collar though, and i have had several comments on how smart he looks.

I don't know how you would feel about it financially, but there are always charities who need vehicles, maybe you could donate the van to somebody who really needs it and it can make a difference? :roll:
Horace's Mum

Post by Horace's Mum »

Oops, just looked at the youtube page and realised it says its the Goons! How's that for recognition??!!! :lol:
Muckypaws

Post by Muckypaws »

Hi Emma,

Just a quick pm to tell you we will be thinking of you, your sister and Dad, but above all, your lovely, lovely, lovely, Mum tomorrow.

So sorry we can't be there to celebrate Penny's life, but we were so priviliged to know her.

so on that note.....................Yin ton, yin ton, yin ton, yin ton, yin ton...... tiddle eye po.................

Take Care Emma.

Your Mum was so proud of you lovey - even if she didn't know WHICH Forum!!!!!!!!!!

With love,

Jude and Cathxxx
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Thanks for taking the time to track me down... 'THE' internet forum... ROFL..she never did quite grasp the interwebnet!
Lis & Addy

Post by Lis & Addy »

I haven't checked in in a while and I find this! Emmabeth, I'm very sorry for your loss.

Lis
Victoria
Site Admin

Post by Victoria »

Thinking of you Emmabeth - I'm so sorry x