Happy birthday

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Nettle

Happy birthday

Post by Nettle »

Happy birthday :D DianeLDL and Avatar lady. AL is 11 today and Diane forever 21!
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS
JudyN

Re: Happy birthday

Post by JudyN »

Happy birthday, lovely ladies :D
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
Sweetie's Human

Post by Sweetie's Human »

Geez you're good Nettle! Happy Birthday Diane and Avatar Lady

:D
Suzette

Post by Suzette »

Happy Birthday to both lovely ladies! :D
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

happy birthday
MPbandmom

Post by MPbandmom »

Happy Birthday to both! :D I hope you both get to enjoy your favorite treats. :D
Grammy to Sky and Sirius, who came to live with me, stole my heart, and changed my life forever as I took over their care and learned how to be a dog owner.
DianeLDL

Post by DianeLDL »

Nettle wrote:Happy birthday :D DianeLDL and Avatar lady. AL is 11 today and Diane forever 21!
Thank you for the birthday greetings. And same to Avatar lady. I think in reality she is closer to my age.
I will admit that I just turned 63 :shock:

Hoping Avatar Lady got something special. We were in the Blue Ridge Mts, of Virginia where we had a great BBQ brisket sandwich followed by homemade pumpkin pie with homemade cinnamon flavored whipped cream! :D

Sandy gave me lots of comforting and licks. Even my usually hateful sister was nice to me and made arrangements via text for her to call me so I could talk with my mom (who has dementia) on my cell phone. :shock:

And my son even emailed me happy birthday. His 38th birthday was the 6th (three days after mine so easy for him to remember). He and my DIL went to Paris for a long weekend. As those of you across the pond know, it is easy to fly from Israel as well other parts of Europe and UK. :D

By the way, my husband and I celebrated (low key unlike the Ball last year) the US Marine's 239th Birthday on Nov. 10th (founded in 1775 during the American Revolution in a bar, Tuns Tavern in Philadelphia,. husband is a Vietnam veteran as well as spending 25 years in the USMC. During part of the time, he was a USMC miliary cop dog handler, too. He loved his Belgian Malinois.

Anyway, I just found this thread or I would have responded sooner. And thank you belatedly. :oops:

Thanks,
Diane
Sandy, Chihuahua mix b. 12/20/09