Cookies

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

WufWuf

Re: Cookies

Post by WufWuf »

Thanks Ladies :D

MPbandmom - I love those shapes too :D I bought a few packs of cutters in the bargin shops and cut a load of sample cookies to find the shapes and sizes I liked best and these were the 3 that worked. I've been looking for more shapes since (like bone/dog shapes and christmas themed ones) but I'm a strange fussy creature and can't find any others I'm happy with :? .
Operant conditioning rocks but classical conditioning rules
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

They look really professional... in an artisan, handcrafted sort of way :D

I thought of you last night while watching the Comic Relief Celebrity Great British Bake-Off last night, and they were suggesting that everyone made some cakes to sell. Regulation-wise, if that's legit, I reckon you should be able to sell sackloads of your cookies, either for charity or for yourself.
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
WufWuf

Post by WufWuf »

JudyN wrote:They look really professional... in an artisan, handcrafted sort of way :D
Oooo thanks Judy that's exactly the look I was going for :D . Really it's slightly crazy how much effort I put into their appearance when the other homemade dog cookies I see online are often quite scruffy and to my eyes unattractive but I just can't bring myself to slack on the aesthetics for the sake of a little extra effort :oops:.

I've entered into a nice barter arrangement with the lady who stores Honey's raw food. She pays for the food and I keep her in treats for her dog :D. It started as I would bring some as a thank you when I'd go to pick up the food anyways and eventually she said sure if she was buying treats like that she'd have spent far more than I would on Honeys food, it only costs a couple of euro a week to feed her - on award winning Irish duck and grass fed beef organs and human grade chunky chicken mince :D, plus the meaty lamb bones I get free from butchers and bits and pieces from our own food. So far it's working out really well for us :D
Operant conditioning rocks but classical conditioning rules
Nettle

Post by Nettle »

Good deal - well done! :D
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS