Anyone on facebook?

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

rachel540

Anyone on facebook?

Post by rachel540 »

I wish this site had a facebook page/group (does it?) im on facebook alot, i use it to share pics of pepper and join lots of doggie pages for training, tips, food, toys, walks, enter competitions, etc. Can anyone recommend some good groups/pages? Does anyones dogs have pages? Would be nice to share photos, keep in touch, etc.
Pictures of Pepper viewtopic.php?f=31&t=14364
bendog

Re: Anyone on facebook?

Post by bendog »

I'm on quite a few dog pages, mostly raw feeding ones, and forever posting pics of my lot. Will PM you my Facebook address as I would love to see more photos of pepper!
MPbandmom

Post by MPbandmom »

Victoria has a facebook page. Tinkerwolf has a page for raw feeders that I believe several of us are on. Sandy has a facebook group/forum kind of thing for dog related discussions.

I enjoy the set up of the forum. Sometimes things on facebook just seem to vanish, or they end up so far down, one never knows they existed. With the forum, it is all here and easy to find.
Grammy to Sky and Sirius, who came to live with me, stole my heart, and changed my life forever as I took over their care and learned how to be a dog owner.
abbyneo

Post by abbyneo »

I have PMd you both as well! :)
rachel540

Post by rachel540 »

MPbandmom wrote:Victoria has a facebook page. Tinkerwolf has a page for raw feeders that I believe several of us are on. Sandy has a facebook group/forum kind of thing for dog related discussions.

I enjoy the set up of the forum. Sometimes things on facebook just seem to vanish, or they end up so far down, one never knows they existed. With the forum, it is all here and easy to find.
Dont get me wrong i love the forum - im on it constantly. I tried other forums mostly specifically for Labs and they make it so complicated to use, or are totally un-iphone friendly ( i dont have a laptop) facebook is useful to find out about new groups, articles and share pics :)
rachel540

Post by rachel540 »

abbyneo wrote:I have PMd you both as well! :)
Cool! I have sent friend request :)
ClareMarsh

Post by ClareMarsh »

tinkerwolf's link is in my footer but it's more stuff that I post, the photos people send go on the blog :D

From there I think you can find me as admin :?:
Proud owner of Ted and baby Ella
My blog about Ted http://tinkerwolf.com/
Ted's Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Tinkerwolf
Ted's You Tube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTedVids