Fed up of it now.

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Horace's Mum

Post by Horace's Mum »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Love the pics!! Glad he seems to be settling, it has been a worry for you I know. Fingers crossed it continues and he can put on weight again!
Nettle

Post by Nettle »

Here's to the Perfect Poo :D
Only doggie people woud understand - oh and horsey people!
Horace's Mum

Post by Horace's Mum »

And new mums!!
Winterwish

Post by Winterwish »

Oh wow those pictures! haha! Well I'm glad Delboys system is improving! :D
Winterwish

Post by Winterwish »

Oh wow those pictures! haha! Well I'm glad Delboys system is improving! :D
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

Isn't it a lovely feeling when the poo is right :lol: Joe used to be terrible, the amount of pooing he did was incredible, about every 2 hours he would have one. The food he is on is lamb and rice and he hasn't looked back either. I have all mine on this food now and they are all thriving.

Well done for sticking out with this and getting there. :D
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

Well guys, you will be pleased to know,,, so far still solid.

I have taken him off the crap he was on under the vet... grrrr... and he is now on... Pro plan lamb and rice, and he is loving it. He's gone from 7 poops a day to 3 at the most.
I have also reintroduced him to tripe, and although he is only having a little bit at the mo, he seems to be fine on it.
He is putting on weight too, which is great news. He is also starting to barrel out a bit, so Im pleased as punch. :D

Heres a little video of him watching the telly and a couple of pics :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZVn47MPJzE

Nettle

Post by Nettle »

Ooooh he's LOVELY
catrinsparkles

Post by catrinsparkles »

Hoooray for solid poos - and he looks so pleased with himself!

My last dog had IBS and used to go through periods of squittyness - he was on JWB and it seemed to suit him fine, but every now and again he would eat something when out, or more frustratingly be fed something by someone even when we asked them not to.

During these periods the only thing that would settle his tum again was home cooked boiled white fish and rice, after a few days i when his tum had settled down (usually the bare minimum of firm poo) i would gradually introduce JWB again adn we would jog along nicely like that .......until the next episode.

Long may the firm poo last!