The Whispering Gentleman silenced?

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

thepennywhistle

The Whispering Gentleman silenced?

Post by thepennywhistle »

I am seeing articles referring to the cancellation of a certain dog-focused "whispering" show on
the National Geographic Wild channel. I am not seeing an official announcement, although it
was supposed to have been made 3 days ago. Anyone hear anything official? I'd like to know
before I begin my happy dance :?:
Suzette

Re: The Whispering Gentleman silenced?

Post by Suzette »

Yes, I read he's ending his show (don't know if he walked away or it was cancelled), but before you do a happy dance, the article also said he had other projects in the works that would be "exciting" for all his followers. :(
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11
wickedhippy

Post by wickedhippy »

From what I've heard - the other project doesn't have anything to do with training dogs, thank goodness. And the official end date of his show is July 7th. We'll see.

And that's the last thing I'm going to say about this man on this forum.
"If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies" ~ Anonymous
Creator of the We Love Victoria Stilwell Fan Site http://victoriastilwellfans.webs.com/
errin

Post by errin »

hm, it seems that his last series premiers on July 7 http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2012/06/natg ... whisperer/
and when that's done, he'll get to do some show called The pack leader :( where he gets into rescue shelters?! To "train" damaged dogs?? That is all they need, god love them, a derailed dog whisperer!!
http://www.cesarsway.com/newsandevents/ ... ubmissions
Sarah83

Post by Sarah83 »

From what I've read on his website on his new show people will actually compete in some way to win an unadoptable dog :shock: Please say I'm not the only one who can see that ending in disaster!
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

Sarah83 wrote:From what I've read on his website on his new show people will actually compete in some way to win an unadoptable dog :shock:
O... M... G... :shock: But what are we worrying about? The people competing will have the very best motives and totally realistic expectations. They won't go into it with rose-tinted glasses, and certainly not because they want the glamour and fame of appearing on TV with Mr Millan. And all the dogs need is to know who's boss. Can't see what could possibly go wrong....... :roll:
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009