For Dontpugme...

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

wvvdiup1

For Dontpugme...

Post by wvvdiup1 »

"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
Suzette

Re: For Dontpugme...

Post by Suzette »

My niece-in-law has a rescued pug (named Schmuff) that she absolutely adores. I have got to send her this! :D :D
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

Well, I actually saw your tweet to come and check the forum on my way back from bawling my eyes out at a funeral, so I really needed that. :) I made such a weird noise when I saw it (it was kinda between an ”ooooh” and a ”squeeeee”) :lol: Made my ears pop and my hearing return to normal after my nose being so stuffed up.

Thanks, Sandy! :D :lol:
--dontpugme
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Dontpugme, I didn't know you were at a funeral, but I don't know how to say this without sounding "weird" or "creapy", so here it goes:

I had uploaded my cousin's picture of her dog (she has 1.5 year old female pug named "Cookie") from her camera to her computer, when something told me to check out my Facebook account, so I went to my laptop. When I did, I saw this picture and thought of you and your dog, Max, and then something told me to send onto you on this forum (for some reason none of my pics load on Twitter, but I'm working on that), so here it is. I'm glad it cheered you up! :D

Sorry about your loss, :cry: so here is a cyber hug from me ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))HUGS((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

that picture cracks me up :D

dontpugme, sorry you were having a less than pleasant day, hopefully today will be much better for you
CoolDog

Post by CoolDog »

Jacksdad, she sends me something like that picture all the time and this one is one of her latest:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

CoolDog wrote:Jacksdad, she sends me something like that picture all the time and this one is one of her latest:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I do that to my cousin....she gets freaked out because she thinks pugs look like rats. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Feeling a bit better...my eyes feel really sore/dry.
--dontpugme
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Glad to hear you're feeling better, dontpugme! :D I've thought and prayed for your family during your time of mourning. :|