And to go with your dogs' songs

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Nettle

And to go with your dogs' songs

Post by Nettle »

What do they wear?

The terrier wears skirts too short, tops too low and tight, and white stilettos.

The old stud dog wears cord slacks, Tattersall check shirt, tweed jacket with leather elbows, buttons and cuffs, all well-worn but good quality. And a rakish silk cravat rather than a tie.

My avatar lady wears Chanel suits, silk or linen shirts, elegant flat shoes and one perfect piece of tasteful jewellery (I'd like to be her).

Her daughter wears leather and velvet, and Doc Martins.

Yours????
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS
Suzette

Re: And to go with your dogs' songs

Post by Suzette »

During the day, Piper wears sneakers, shorts, a T-shirt and a cute little pink baseball cap - the perfect attire for girl who loves to play ball. But when evening rolls around, she slips into her comfy flannel pajamas for her nightly nap on the couch.
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

Jasper models himself on the Fonz. White t shirt, jeans & leather jacket...

...and frilly pink undies because they're pwetty...
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
Suzette

Post by Suzette »

JudyN wrote:Jasper models himself on the Fonz. White t shirt, jeans & leather jacket...

...and frilly pink undies because they're pwetty...
So, does this mean The Fonz wore frilly pink undies too??? :lol: :lol:
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11
MPbandmom

Post by MPbandmom »

Lets see.

Sky would wear shorts and a tennis shirt, or maybe one of those little short skirts that the women tennis players wear. (The skirt would probably interfere less with her raising her leg to mark somewhere. :lol: :lol: :lol: ) She definately wouldn't wear long pants as they would be too hot for her. For bedtime, she would definately sleep in the buff. :lol: :lol:

Sirius is much more feminine than Sky, so she would wear a frilly dress and a fancy hat, have her nails done in a matching shade. She would also wear a necklace and maybe ankle bracelets too. She also likes to lounge around, so some fuzzy bunny slippers and a lightweight knit nighgown with pictures of bunnies on it.
Grammy to Sky and Sirius, who came to live with me, stole my heart, and changed my life forever as I took over their care and learned how to be a dog owner.
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Hmmm...

Ellie - Fur coat, no knickers.

Errol - all black, balaclava, many concealed weapons of the low budget, not subtle kind.

Dilly - things with h oles in, battered tweedy stuff, held up/together with string. Wooly hat, fingerless mittens.

Rocky - long trenchcoat, fedora hat, knuckle dusters and flick knife in pockets.

Kelda - Pink tutu, fairy wings, tshirt that reads 'Mummys Princess'.
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

Jack....I think he would be "el natural". I am not entirely sure he is all that keen on his collar or harness. he defiantly seems to prefer them off him.
Erica

Post by Erica »

Onyx would wear pyjamas everywhere - comfortable and to hell with looks.

Opal would try to dress pretty but wouldn't be comfortable and probably wouldn't get anything quite right.

Marble would wear dirty overalls and a heavy-duty t-shirt and run around barefoot splashing in the mud. x3
Delta, standard poodle, born 6/30/14
MissCarla

Post by MissCarla »

Bear would dress just like his 'father' on a day off. Comfy work pants, a hooded sweatshirt or flannel and a Carhartt jacket.

Casey would dress very stylishly but comfortable enough to get into some trouble if need be.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

I don't dress Karma, so she just wears what most women would like to wear -fur! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
CoolDog

Post by CoolDog »

Sheba wears nothing but a smile...and fur! :lol:
bendog

Post by bendog »

Hmmmm....

Ben would be like that kid at school that just never quite looks smart however hard he tries.
When he was young he'd live in walking boots or battered trainers and trousers with scuffed knees and mud all over and always have a piece of hair that just wouldn't go flat.
Now he's more mature he'll be like the grandad that wears really bad holey jumpers, with green socks and trousers too short and a battered old flat cap. And love nothing more than sipping a large whiskey by the fire or having a good old game of golf.

Sash likes people to think she's in charge so for going out she'd be wearing power suits with smart high heels. At home however she'll get straight into some comfy old pajamas.

Pops, I dunno yet. Probably a dress, tights and wellies combo (theres a great picture of me as a child where my parents have put me in a nice flowery dress in a vain attempt to make me more girly and I've got wellies on under the dress!)
WufWuf

Post by WufWuf »

I've been thinking on this and the best I can come up with for Honey is if she had her choice she would wear a big flashy billboard that says "Excuse me, I don't think you've noticed how adorable I am" she'd wear this most of the time but with a simple press of a button it would change to "GET THE F*** AWAY FROM ME" reserved for scary dogs, cats, swans and suspicious Honey eating objects.

Failing this it would be a big scruffy anorak, childs fairy costume that didn't really fit and bare mud caked feet and legs :roll:
Operant conditioning rocks but classical conditioning rules