Thanksgiving - thanks

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Ari_RR

Thanksgiving - thanks

Post by Ari_RR »

Well.. I know that thanksgiving is something we only celebrate here in US, and we have folks here from all over the world.. But it kicks off the holiday season, and is a good occasion to say a big Thank You to the moderators, experts, and regular contributors on this forum. The advice you've given to many of us ("the general public") is greatly appreciated, even if we don't always express it. So - happy holidays, God bless you, keep doing what you are doing, and best wishes to you and your 4-legged family members, many of whom have become full members of this community and have followings of their own :lol:

Cheers
MPbandmom

Re: Thanksgiving - thanks

Post by MPbandmom »

Count your blessings day by day. Even if one doesn't live in the US and thus doesn't have a special national holiday designated for being thankful, one should be thankful every day anyway. :D

I too am very thankful for this forum and the wonderful assistance I have received with my two dogs as well as learning that I am not the only dog owner who needs such assistance.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Grammy to Sky and Sirius, who came to live with me, stole my heart, and changed my life forever as I took over their care and learned how to be a dog owner.
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

Actually our Canadian neighbors celebrate Thanksgiving too. Theirs is in early October.

I am thankful for the last couple years I have had Jack. even with all the ups and downs with his issues, I wouldn't trade it for anything..except for him to not have them. And I am thankful for all the help and support of this forum.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Having been a dog owner for decades, I've been fortunate to have own dogs I've had very little behavioral problems or issues. I'm not bragging or anything like that because it would have been a matter of time, but I believe in keeping an open mind in learning more about dogs, animals, and people. I am thankful for those of you who have experienced behavioral problems with your dogs or other's dogs you've helped, and have shared your knowledge and expertise to help me when I had one with my current dog, Karma. As time has gone by, I've met a lot of wonderful people on this forum and have become friends with and that I am grateful and thankful for! With my open mind, I'm still learning as I believe one is "never too old to learn" and it is "better to learn late than never at all." :wink:

Thank you all! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown