Happy Thanksgiving!

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

CoolDog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by CoolDog »

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me, as tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the U.S. So far, I have the turkey and the stuffing balls ready to go into the oven; and the rest of the food, ready to prepare; while the dessert is in the refrigerator, also ready for tomorrow.

I have a lot to thankful for as this year has been mostly good for me and my family. We have our friends and family, a house to live in, food, jobs, and a few other things my family and I are thankful for. Not too many have those right now, but this holiday -well, to be honest everyday- we should think and help those who do not. Each day should be something we should do for others as we have received, and to me, that is a blessing in itself.

Right now, Sheba is looking at me for her share of the turkey. Too bad she doesn't realize she'll be getting hers tomorrow! :lol: Dogs sure light up our lives, don't they? :D

Well, all I wanted to say is Happy Thanksgiving!

wvvdiup1

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Cooldog, and to the American members on this forum! :D

I'm pretty much set for tomorrow too. I'm just not looking forward to washing all those dishes, pots and pans, utensils, and so on.

I've been reading what Cooldog has written, and many times I've thought the same thing! Can you imagine what this world would be like if we helped one another more instead of just being thankful for what WE have? That would definitely be a blessing! Then we all should be thankful for those blessings, too!

Just think what we're saying here, will you?

Again, have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
Ari_RR

Post by Ari_RR »

Ari can't wait :lol: :lol:
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Ari_RR wrote: Ari can't wait
I can see that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karma couldn't wait for her's either! :lol: I left some meaty turkey scraps on the end of the table and Karma got the dish with the turkey scraps off the table without making a sound! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: She really enjoyed it! Fortunately, there were no bones in it and it was cooked! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown