Let sleeping dog lie??? Or not?

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

jacksdad

Re: Let sleeping dog lie??? Or not?

Post by jacksdad »

Ari_RR wrote:Oh, I envy all your dancing dog alarms !!

When my boy hears me getting up, making noise, leash, harness, cookie jar - he just curls up in his bed, trying to become invisible, and pretends that he is in deep sleep. And if I come over and stand over him, he looks up at me with those wise ridgeback eyes, full of eternal sadness and pity for mankind, as if saying "I am so tired... So tired... You never let me sleep..."

He could win a Dog Oscar for the best role of a Very Tired Dog, or a Very Hungry Dog, if there were such thing :D :D

Grass is always greener I think. there are days I wish Jack was a bit more like that.

As for the Oscar for hungry dog....Jack will give anyone a good run for their money. He can make you think "hungry kitty syndrome" jumped species even as he is licking his lips as he finished up a full bowl of food.
thepennywhistle

Post by thepennywhistle »

jacksdad wrote:
"The dancing dog alarm!" Oh, so that's what that thing is! I have a couple of them too, but I know they didn't come from Ebay! :lol: :lol: :lol:
jacksdad wrote:I spent the extra and got the snooze feature. on weekends Jack gives me about 30 minutes more than on weekdays.

Nobody told me about that feature! :shock: There are days when I would pay LOTS for those few extra minutes!
Last edited by thepennywhistle on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

it's not a reliable feature, but on weekends it sometimes works and I get an extra 30 minutes. today, it failed...his tummy said we go to get out side NOW at our normal 6am time :cry: poor guy.