Random Thoughts About Random Stuff

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Buddy'smyboy

Random Thoughts About Random Stuff

Post by Buddy'smyboy »

We've all had those moments where some random thought pops into our head. It may unrealistic, interesting, inspiring, or excites us so much that we rush to tell a family member about it but when we try to explain it to them they just smile and nod and ponder your sanity while you understood what you said perfectly. So let's here about them! Have a random thought during the day? Right it down to remember it for later or post it right away. I think it will be interesting to see what we think of. I'll start.

Really Big Bugs?
Last night I was laying in bed looking up at the fan on the ceiling. As I looked at the six blades, it occured to me that the fan looked like a dragonfly, a really big, dragonfly. Two of the blades formed the body and two on either side of the body made the wings. And then a second thought occured to me; I'm very glad dragonflies aren't the size of a ceiling fan, because if they were can you imagine the size of the bugs they ate would have to be? :shock:

Banana... Top or Bottom?
Earlier this morning I saw my grandma eating a banana. When I eat a banana I peel open the stem (the funny black end) and hold the other end. My grandma holds the stem and peels open the other end, saying the stem is like a handle. This got me thinking about what really is the top side of a banana. For me, the top is her bottom and the bottom is her top. So in that case, if the top/bottom is enterchangeable with the bottom/top than neither is really the top/bottom or bottom/top yet if you hold the banana in a certain matter the sides of the banana will remain on the same sides so does that make the real top and bottom the... middle??? :lol: :roll: :o :|

Do Birds Purposely Try to Poop on People?
On Saturday when my sister and I went to Northwest Trek we were walking down the trail when my dad suddenly stopped to read a sign. My sister stood beside him when suddenly a flower stole her attention and she skipped closer. Not more than a second after she moved a streak of white bird poop landed on the ground with a neat little plop in the exact same spot she had just been standing in. Are birds out to poop on people? Is there a secret orginization of birds detirmine to relieve themselves upon the heads of the innocent? This incident was followed by a rambling story in my head of a gang of birds and people with targets on their heads. :lol: :lol:
wvvdiup1

Re: Random Thoughts About Random Stuff

Post by wvvdiup1 »

My random thoughts?

1. Why do the skinniest or smallest people take up the whole bed? :shock:

2. Why is it when you have a part-time (or even full-time) job dusting, vacuuming, and other cleaning duties at a bank at night, people will still call the police to tell them there is someone in the bank after closing hours? I didn't know robbing the bank of its dirt was a felony? :lol:

3. Furthermore, when training a new employee to clean banks and the both of you are all done, you show them how to reset the alarm, tell them to "get out now!", they insist on standing around? :roll:
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown