Tuesdays ringcraft classes

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Maggie

Tuesdays ringcraft classes

Post by Maggie »

Well we went to ring craft Tuesday night.
It was our first night, and all went well to start with.
There was a few people there that do the looking and advice bit, and they all said he was a natural. Very good at standing and letting them look at his mush. He travelled well, and took to the runway like a super model.
Then came the wanting to get on one girly... if you know what I mean Then came the nearly strangling himself on his lead trying to get to said girly while she was catwalking. So as we are getting round to our turn again... he hurled chunks everywhere I made a mad dash to the door and a lovely big trail of puke followed me. In walk I with mop and bucket and evry one just went " aaarrgh poor thing" I went crimson, and bought him back in.
We then went back in the queue, and waited our turn again. We did our "stand" and "teeth" and Derrick loved it cuz the bloke gave him soooo much attention. We got on the runway and guess who wouldnt move!!! YUP Delboy. He just stood there with the usual bullie stubborness, and refused to move.. no amount of bribary with toys or tip bits would do it, so I ended up picking him up and wlaking the runway myself... how embarrassing. Everyone laughed and I went red yet again!
So off we went into the kitchen area for a bit of quiet time, and what does he do.... He squats down and does the biggest smelliest turd right slap bang next to the counter where someone had put the freshly baked chocolate cake!

Luckily enough Im having my wisdom teeth out next tuesday so cant make it... but I will be trying again the week after lol

Lets see what else we can get up to hey
Ocelot0411

Post by Ocelot0411 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL Excellent work!! Well done. Don't you just love being made an absolute show of? I know I do :roll:
katowaggytail

Post by katowaggytail »

I had teeth out on Tuesday - I know how you will feel! ..... as for the dog ... well ... what can one say.... FAB!! ROFL!! :lol: They do know how to make you feel very ickle indeed!! My deepest sympathies!! :lol: :lol:

Sorry!!!!!
beagler

Post by beagler »

that was hilarious!! It all sounds sooooo familiar too :lol: I think anyone that has dogs and takes them anywhere, be it ringcraft/obedience has to get used to having a red face :oops:
I have certainly had lots of red faces at both classes. Usually for the same reasons. Poops on the floor :oops: humping the girlies :oops: and jumping up onto the tea table for a sneaky cake :oops:
Sure I will be red in the face tomorrow too, going to a local show. Oscar is taking me along to show me up!!!! :roll: :lol: