Well I dont know what to say

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Maggie

Well I dont know what to say

Post by Maggie »

Hubby told me yesterday we are having another pooch.

As many of you kow we had to have our baby boy PTS in October of last year. Well I went to see a friends dogs, ( she is a breeder, and I was having bullie withdrawals) so off I went. Never told hubby or anyone I was going but came back with LOADS of piccies and video clips. Well the next day, he got on the phone and had words :wink:
WSo this weekend we are going to have a look at a 2 week old litter, to take pic of the bunch. Grandad to these pups is an international champ, and I know the background of the litter etc etc. I know they are the best dogs, and I know I will be getting grade A if you know what I mean. We will hopefully be showng too, as our friend is picking us a show quality pup out of the litter, for us to do so. And she has said she will help us with it all.
I am very excited now, and cant wait till saturday so I can go and see them all again.

So this time next week i will have plenty of puppy pics to look at.
Owdb1tch

Post by Owdb1tch »

How lovely! Prepare to have a house like a war zone for the next few months, and not to mind it at all.

What breed is your new friend?
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

It will be another bullterrier.
The 2 its a toss up between is a pure white with black eye patch ( like bullseye) or a black and white
I am sooooooo excited its unreal.
Going for a look on saturday. I wasnt able to see them all when I went up friday just for a visit ( before I new of his plans :wink: ) and just saw a little brindle baby, they were only 5 days old, and mum wouldnt let anyone near them, so Gina had to bring one of the pups out of the room for us to see. It was a quick photo, 5 second vid clip and away it went, back to mum.
Stunning though :D
emma-louise

Post by emma-louise »

:D

how exciting!!!

we want pics as soon as you can! lol
click the banner to view our staffordshire bull terrier forum
[url=http://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/][img]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t7/cliftonfc/sbtlogo.jpg[/img][/url]
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

Well we went for a look, and didnt really think that much to the little pups, not in comparison to our friends dogs.
So we changed our minds, and have gone foe one of our friends instead.
His name is Derrick, and his pedigree name is Jaystons Argonaught, ( which I think is cool)
His dad is a very fine boy called Jaystons Tommy Tucker and he is international champ, aswell as other things.
Met both mum and dad, and as we know the breeders we decided to have one of her litter she already had there.
He is now 15 weeks old, and we pick him up on saturday. he has the most wonderful temp, and is so laid back, its unreal. He was playing with the resident cat, and he certainly new how far to push it with him :wink:

I am so happy to of had one of Ginas pups, as we know all about them, and their dogs, so know their good stock. I also know that if there are any probs or questions I have, all ive got to do is ask.
I think hubby just got that feeling you get when you know its the right thing to do. I had already met the litter before, and had had that feeling about all of them, so when hubby said the same thing, it must have been fait. :D
Im all excited now, and cant wait. will put plenty of pics up when I have them.
Just got to look for a good trainer now. Gonna try my hand a abit of shoiwing, so got to find someone soon.
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

Congratulations on becoming a mum again :lol:

Were do you live? Someone may be able to recommend a good trainer in your area.
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

I live in derby.
If anyone knows of any in my area, please let me know.
Thanks