Victoria's Acceptance Speech

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

wvvdiup1

Victoria's Acceptance Speech

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Victoria Stilwell is honored at Global Pet Expo http://bcove.me/jjqyk3up
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
dontpugme

Re: Victoria's Acceptance Speech

Post by dontpugme »

I was going through a few videos in the playlist. I wasn't clicking on a video, I was just letting it automatically play the next one. I saw Victoria's speech. Then I saw her interview. Then a CM interview started playing, and I almost spat out my drink on my computer. I was like, "Really, Global Pet Expo TV!?!" :o :lol:
--dontpugme
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Sorry about that Dontpugme! :( The part with CM I didn't listen to and there was no way I could edited that part out. :evil: I just about did the same thing you did -almost spit my drink onto my computer! :shock:
wickedhippy

Post by wickedhippy »

Gee, how did you find that wvvdiup1? :wink: I know it's childish, but giving credit for finding that video would be nice. It took me awhile to discover it - and btw, if you want to view it without having to watch the next one, you can check it out at The We Love Victoria Stilwell Fan Site. Just sayin'.
"If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies" ~ Anonymous
Creator of the We Love Victoria Stilwell Fan Site http://victoriastilwellfans.webs.com/
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

wvvdiup1 wrote:Sorry about that Dontpugme! :( The part with CM I didn't listen to and there was no way I could edited that part out. :evil: I just about did the same thing you did -almost spit my drink onto my computer! :shock:
I found it kinda funny. I just wasn't expecting that. :lol:
--dontpugme
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

wickedhippy wrote:
Gee, how did you find that wvvdiup1? :wink: I know it's childish, but giving credit for finding that video would be nice. It took me awhile to discover it - and btw, if you want to view it without having to watch the next one, you can check it out at The We Love Victoria Stilwell Fan Site. Just sayin'.
Sorry! I forgot to post that! :oops: I got it from another poster but cannot remember who on Twitter and it was not from Twitter's "vsfan2011" tweet you started on Twitter wickedhippy! :oops: I think I'm going senile! :lol:

At any rate, it's not mine and I'm not taking credit for it. Just thought ya'll would like to see it. :D "Aye, ya, ya! You have created another website, wickedhippy!" :lol:
wickedhippy

Post by wickedhippy »

Ah, but it is the exact same link as the vsfans2011 link. At any rate - I didn't make it, lol. No big deal - just want it to be seen. :)
"If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies" ~ Anonymous
Creator of the We Love Victoria Stilwell Fan Site http://victoriastilwellfans.webs.com/
CoolDog

Post by CoolDog »

I saw the speech when wvvdiup1 was watching it. However, whoever posted that on Twitter must have copied the link to their post, where wvvdiup1 clicked on it and we both watched it. Great speech Victoria! :D
leslie123

Post by leslie123 »

Just watched this on the positively website, found the link from Victoria's FB page. Congratulations Victoria, a very well deserved honor. I can't believe nobody mentioned the little comment she made about coming out with HER OWN LINE OF PRODUCTS?? :D :D YAY! I cannot wait to see those!!