As a dog owner, there are many decisions you have to make related to your pet’s health.
- Should I get my dog spayed or neutered?
- Should I keep my dog on monthly preventatives?
- How should I groom my dog?
- Which vaccinations should my dog receive?
These are just a few of the common questions pet owners have to face. The more you know and understand about how your dog’s body works, and the best ways to keep that body healthy and strong, the better prepared you will be to guide your dog into a long, healthy life.
If you put the time into understanding your dog’s health and wellness needs, you will receive many happy, healthy years with your four-legged friend in return.
Advocating for Animals – Victoria and Holly are joined by actor and animal activist, Peter Egan to discuss dogs, moon bears and...
Victoria is joined by dog behaviour expert and a driving force behind the UK Dog Behaviour & Training Charter Andrew Hale to...
The rescue of 180 Chihuahuas sparks a larger conversation on how to transition dogs from crisis situations into homes.
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- Why I’m Not a Purely Positive Dog Trainer
- Becoming a Dog Trainer
- Social Bullying
- Does Your Dog Respect You?
- Differences Between Male and Female Dogs