As a dog owner, there are many decisions you have to make related to your pet’s health.
- Should I get my dog spayed or neutered?
- Should I keep my dog on monthly preventatives?
- How should I groom my dog?
- Which vaccinations should my dog receive?
These are just a few of the common questions pet owners have to face. The more you know and understand about how your dog’s body works, and the best ways to keep that body healthy and strong, the better prepared you will be to guide your dog into a long, healthy life.
If you put the time into understanding your dog’s health and wellness needs, you will receive many happy, healthy years with your four-legged friend in return.
Obedience training has long been the accepted path to teaching dogs’ manners, but the concept of obedience might be doing dogs a...
What is Free Work and how do dogs benefit? Dog behaviour expert Sarah Fisher joins Holly and Victoria to discuss how Free Work is...
After a second ‘nipping’ incident in the White House, Victoria is joined by Veterinary Behaviorist Sarah Heath to discuss why...
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- 2021 Dog Behavior Conference Announced
- Why I’m Not a Purely Positive Dog Trainer
- Becoming a Dog Trainer
- Social Bullying
- Does Your Dog Respect You?