As a dog owner, there are many decisions you have to make related to your pet’s health.
- Should I get my dog spayed or neutered?
- Should I keep my dog on monthly preventatives?
- How should I groom my dog?
- Which vaccinations should my dog receive?
These are just a few of the common questions pet owners have to face. The more you know and understand about how your dog’s body works, and the best ways to keep that body healthy and strong, the better prepared you will be to guide your dog into a long, healthy life.
If you put the time into understanding your dog’s health and wellness needs, you will receive many happy, healthy years with your four-legged friend in return.
Victoria explores why teaching obedience cues like ‘sit’ should not be the focus of dog training.
Victoria is joined by VSPDT Kat Kekel, Behavior Tech at Cherokee County Animal Shelter to talk about sheltering, fostering and...
Petrepreneur marketing guru J. Nichole Smith joins Victoria to discuss the importance of identifying and building around your...
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- Dog Behaviour Conference Now A Global Online Event
- “Director’s Cut” It’s Me...
- Should We Even Talk To ‘The Other...
- It’s Me or the Dog Free on YouTube!
- Do What You Love