As a dog owner, there are many decisions you have to make related to your pet’s health.
- Should I get my dog spayed or neutered?
- Should I keep my dog on monthly preventatives?
- How should I groom my dog?
- Which vaccinations should my dog receive?
These are just a few of the common questions pet owners have to face. The more you know and understand about how your dog’s body works, and the best ways to keep that body healthy and strong, the better prepared you will be to guide your dog into a long, healthy life.
If you put the time into understanding your dog’s health and wellness needs, you will receive many happy, healthy years with your four-legged friend in return.
Season 6 ends with a bang as Holly and Victoria reveal two brand new releases that listeners will be able to enjoy.
Victoria and Holly chat about the Victoria Stilwell Academy and the latest news from the program. They also answer your most...
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- Why ‘Dominance’ Shouldn’t Be a...
- Isn’t It Amazing?
- Letter From The Dog
- VSA’s First UK Course Is Complete. Who’s Next...
- Why I’m Not (and never have been) a Purely...