As a dog owner, there are many decisions you have to make related to your pet’s health.
- Should I get my dog spayed or neutered?
- Should I keep my dog on monthly preventatives?
- How should I groom my dog?
- Which vaccinations should my dog receive?
These are just a few of the common questions pet owners have to face. The more you know and understand about how your dog’s body works, and the best ways to keep that body healthy and strong, the better prepared you will be to guide your dog into a long, healthy life.
If you put the time into understanding your dog’s health and wellness needs, you will receive many happy, healthy years with your four-legged friend in return.
Aly and Victoria discuss how you can make your dog feel more comfortable during the holidays. Whether your dog is shy of people or...
In this podcast, Victoria and Aly share great ideas on how to provide enrichment for your dog when it’s cold outside. Aly shares...
Victoria is joined by Victoria Stilwell Academy's Curriculum Manager, Aly Lecznar, to talk about VSA's newly-launched Online Dog...
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- Should We Even Talk To ‘The Other...
- It’s Me or the Dog Free on YouTube!
- Do What You Love
- Why ‘Dominance’ Shouldn’t Be a...
- Isn’t It Amazing?