Victoria Stilwell Articles
Published training articles by Victoria Stilwell:
- Alpha No More - Best Friends Magazine, Jan/Feb, 2010
- Out-of-Control Barking - The Bark Magazine, Feb/Mar 2010
- Teaching Dog Safety - Scholastic Parent & Child, Feb 2010
- Chaining Dogs Unleashes Bad Behavior - USA Today, August 13, 2009
- Victoria’s Tips for the Bo Obama, the First Puppy
- Positive Training – A Better Way - DogWorld, April 25, 2008
- 3 Things Not To Do When Buying Your Kid a Dog - Babble.com, Nov 4, 2009
- ‘Victoria Stilwell Speaks!’ - American Dog, January, 2009
- 10 Tips for Preparing Your Pet for Baby - Atlanta Baby, September, 2009
- Judge Deed – Not Breed - Dogs Today, June, 2008
- Separation Distress Syndrome
- Coping With Thunderstorm Phobia
- ‘Manners Please’ (excerpts from Fat Dog Slim ) - Dogs Today, March, 2008
- Sorry Churchill, You’ve Got To Go
- Jail Owners of Killer Dogs - The Sun, January, 2008
- Exercise is the Key - The Sun, Oct 2007
The rescue of 180 Chihuahuas sparks a larger conversation on how to transition dogs from crisis situations into homes.
How do dogs perceive sound and can music help dogs suffering with separation anxiety and aggression? Joshua Leeds and Alynn...
How does sound help reduce canine anxiety and can music really help prevent and reduce canine fear and noise phobias? Sound...