Thank you – your information has been sent
*Your VSPDT trainer will be in touch via email within 48 hours. If you have not heard from your trainer after 48 hours, please check your spam folders first, then contact us.*
We're never finished learning about how our dogs think, feel and learn.
That's why we recommend engaging with the various other platforms available within the Positively world before and after your phone consultation. You've made a wise choice and a great choice by booking your VSPDT virtual training consultation. So while you continue to make the right choices in finding help for you and your dog, be sure to educate yourself as much as possible about the power of modern, force-free and reward-based training concepts and methods.
Valuable Dog Training Resources to check out before & after your consultation:
- The Positively online forum - A dynamic community of dog owners, lovers and experts
- Ask Victoria - Ask Victoria your dog-related question and it may get answered on a podcast, TV show, web video or social media post. *Note: Submitting a form via the Ask Victoria form is not the fastest or surest way to get an answer to your question. Check the forums, book a VSPDT trainer or schedule a phone consultation for fastest turnaround
- Positively TV - A comprehensive playlist of how-to videos and discussions about dog training methods and techniques
- Victoria's Books
- Find a local VSPDT trainer - Find a certified Victoria Stilwell-licensed expert dog trainer near you
- Victoria's tips on Facebook
- Victoria's tips on Twitter
Do people respond differently to Pitbull type dogs? Holly and Victoria are joined by Heather Paul to start off this new year of...
Advocating for Animals – Victoria and Holly are joined by actor and animal activist, Peter Egan to discuss dogs, moon bears and...
Victoria is joined by dog behaviour expert and a driving force behind the UK Dog Behaviour & Training Charter Andrew Hale to...