Prince & Princess Poppers for Dogs
Let's be honest: we all think of our dogs as little princes and princesses in fur coats. Am I right? So it's only fitting that we'd want to treat them like royalty, and there's no better way to do that than with a special treat that's not only delicious but also wholesome, healthy, and easy to make. I've got the perfect suggestion: my Prince & Princess Poppers!
Even if you're not a whiz in the kitchen, these wholesome 3-ingredient treats are a breeze to whip up in no time. And trust me, your mutt will thank you for it!
1/4 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Pumpkin
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) Mix all ingredients in a bowl and turn out onto a floured cutting board.
3) Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and use this adorable crown cookie cutter to cut out crown shapes. If you don't want to use cookie cutters, you can roll the dough into little balls.
4) Place cookies on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
5) Remove and allow to cool before serving.
6) Store uneaten cookies in a cute treat jar for up to one week.
Now wouldn't you agree that homemade dog treats really can't get much simpler than this!
If you're feeling really adventurous and thinking you might want to make a batch of these healthy treats to give as a gift for a friend's pup, feel free to help yourself to some free printable gift tags! There's a pink one for girly girls and a blue one for the boys! Download your freebies and enjoy!
Aly and Victoria discuss how you can make your dog feel more comfortable during the holidays. Whether your dog is shy of people or...
In this podcast, Victoria and Aly share great ideas on how to provide enrichment for your dog when it’s cold outside. Aly shares...
Victoria is joined by Victoria Stilwell Academy's Curriculum Manager, Aly Lecznar, to talk about VSA's newly-launched Online Dog...
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- Should We Even Talk To ‘The Other...
- It’s Me or the Dog Free on YouTube!
- Do What You Love
- Why ‘Dominance’ Shouldn’t Be a...
- Isn’t It Amazing?