Prince & Princess Poppers for Dogs
Let's be honest: we all think of our dogs as little princes and princesses in fur coats. Am I right? So it's only fitting that we'd want to treat them like royalty, and there's no better way to do that than with a special treat that's not only delicious but also wholesome, healthy, and easy to make. I've got the perfect suggestion: my Prince & Princess Poppers!
Even if you're not a whiz in the kitchen, these wholesome 3-ingredient treats are a breeze to whip up in no time. And trust me, your mutt will thank you for it!
1/4 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Pumpkin
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) Mix all ingredients in a bowl and turn out onto a floured cutting board.
3) Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and use this adorable crown cookie cutter to cut out crown shapes. If you don't want to use cookie cutters, you can roll the dough into little balls.
4) Place cookies on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
5) Remove and allow to cool before serving.
6) Store uneaten cookies in a cute treat jar for up to one week.
Now wouldn't you agree that homemade dog treats really can't get much simpler than this!
If you're feeling really adventurous and thinking you might want to make a batch of these healthy treats to give as a gift for a friend's pup, feel free to help yourself to some free printable gift tags! There's a pink one for girly girls and a blue one for the boys! Download your freebies and enjoy!
Victoria talks with veterinary behaviorist Dr. Meghan Herron about training methods, modifying behavior in a shelter environment,...
What is e-learning, and what should you look for in an online course? Victoria and Aly break it all down here.
Victoria visits Dr. Duffy Jones to talk through safety tips, the latest on the virus’ effect on our pets, and best practices for...
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- Dog Behaviour Conference Now A Global Online Event
- “Director’s Cut” It’s Me...
- Should We Even Talk To ‘The Other...
- It’s Me or the Dog Free on YouTube!
- Do What You Love