Make the Perfect Easter Basket for Your Dog
Growing up I loved getting spoiled by
my parents the Easter Bunny with a full Easter Basket every spring. Now that I am a Dog Mom to an adorable Beagle mix, I think that it is only fair to spoil Luna with an Easter Basket that is just as impressive.
The first and only requirement to make the Perfect Easter Basket is to make sure that the Easter Basket is full. Filled to the brim is acceptable, but of course overflowing is preferred.
What you fill your dog's basket with is up to you, but here are some ideas:
- Soft Toys for snuggling
- High Quality Food to keep hungry bellies full
- Food Dispensing Toys or Puzzles to bust boredom
- Ball or Another Toy to play outside together and enjoy the spring weather!
- Training Treats to learn a new trick or brush up on an old one
- Dental Chews to keep those pearly whites healthy
- New Collar and Leash for a fresh look
- Special Treat or Chew - Himalayan Chew or Bully Stick
- Easter Eggs Full of Treats - Great for an Easter Egg Hunt!
When assembling your dog's Easter Basket, keep these helpful tips in mind:
- Use holiday sales as an opportunity to stock up on your dog's favorites. It will make the basket fuller and you can always save some gifts for later this spring!
- Remove packaging and cut off tags before allowing your dog to unpack the basket.
- Don't be afraid to try something new!
- Photograph or take video of your dog opening their basket. Share it on Twitter or Instagram with #EasterDog.
- Pick up something small to donate to a local shelter or rescue.
- If you missed Easter Sunday, don't fret. Your dog won't mind celebrating a day late and you can pick up a new Easter Basket at a clearance price!
For more Easter fun from Jessica and Luna, visit Beagles & Bargains.
Victoria and Holly ring in the new year with a special guest in studio and discussing several of the new projects and developments...
Special Boxing Day episode finds Victoria explaining what’s special about December 26th to Holly as well as a discussion about...
Victoria shares the gifts she’s celebrating this holiday season, including the success of the #LucysLaw campaign, California’s...
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- Why ‘Dominance’ Shouldn’t Be a...
- Isn’t It Amazing?
- Letter From The Dog
- VSA’s First UK Course Is Complete. Who’s Next...
- Why I’m Not (and never have been) a Purely...