Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Bowl for Dogs
This fiesta bowl for dogs is filled with healthy dog-friendly ingredients that will totally delight your mutt any day of the year! In fact, you may already have most of the ingredients in your cupboard or fridge right now.
It'll take just a few minutes to whip this up, and your dog will probably down it in record time!
1 T extra virgin olive oil
1/2 green pepper, holiholiseeded and chopped
1/2 C cooked rice
1/4 C canned beans
1 t turmeric
1/2 small tomato, seeded and chopped
2 T shredded cheese
1) In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add green pepper and cook until softened, about 3-5 minutes.
2) Mix in the rice, beans, and turmeric, and cook until throughly heated.
3) Move skillet from stove and add tomato, stirring well.
4) Cool for a few minutes then top with the cheese and serve!
See what I mean? Simple and delicious, and filled with healthy ingredients that even your two-legged friends might like!
(As always, if you have any questions about what is safe and healthy to feed your pet, please contact your veterinarian!)
If you want a fun way to save your favorite doggy recipes, check out my cute printable (and editable) recipe card! Just download the recipe card to your computer and enjoy!
Victoria discusses misconceptions about what positive training is (and isn't) in the great debate about dog training methods. Also...
Aly and Victoria discuss how you can make your dog feel more comfortable during the holidays. Whether your dog is shy of people or...
In this podcast, Victoria and Aly share great ideas on how to provide enrichment for your dog when it’s cold outside. Aly shares...
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- “Director’s Cut” It’s Me...
- Should We Even Talk To ‘The Other...
- It’s Me or the Dog Free on YouTube!
- Do What You Love
- Why ‘Dominance’ Shouldn’t Be a...