Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Bowl for Dogs
This fiesta bowl for dogs is filled with healthy dog-friendly ingredients that will totally delight your mutt any day of the year! In fact, you may already have most of the ingredients in your cupboard or fridge right now.
It'll take just a few minutes to whip this up, and your dog will probably down it in record time!
1 T extra virgin olive oil
1/2 green pepper, holiholiseeded and chopped
1/2 C cooked rice
1/4 C canned beans
1 t turmeric
1/2 small tomato, seeded and chopped
2 T shredded cheese
1) In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add green pepper and cook until softened, about 3-5 minutes.
2) Mix in the rice, beans, and turmeric, and cook until throughly heated.
3) Move skillet from stove and add tomato, stirring well.
4) Cool for a few minutes then top with the cheese and serve!
See what I mean? Simple and delicious, and filled with healthy ingredients that even your two-legged friends might like!
(As always, if you have any questions about what is safe and healthy to feed your pet, please contact your veterinarian!)
If you want a fun way to save your favorite doggy recipes, check out my cute printable (and editable) recipe card! Just download the recipe card to your computer and enjoy!
Obedience training has long been the accepted path to teaching dogs’ manners, but the concept of obedience might be doing dogs a...
What is Free Work and how do dogs benefit? Dog behaviour expert Sarah Fisher joins Holly and Victoria to discuss how Free Work is...
After a second ‘nipping’ incident in the White House, Victoria is joined by Veterinary Behaviorist Sarah Heath to discuss why...
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- 2021 Dog Behavior Conference Announced
- Why I’m Not a Purely Positive Dog Trainer
- Becoming a Dog Trainer
- Social Bullying
- Does Your Dog Respect You?