Renée Erdman, VSPDT, DipCBST
- Certified Behaviour Consultant and Trainer through Companion Animal Sciences Institute (CASI)
- Victoria Stilwell Licensed Positively Dog Trainer (the only one in Canada)
- IMDT Professional Member, the Institute of Modern Dog Trainers (the first in Canada)
- Professional Member of the Pet Professional Guild dedicated to force-free training
- Studying under Jean Donaldson at the Academy for Dog Trainers
Renée prides herself in coaching humans and their dogs to achieve success in overcoming training challenges and behaviour issues. Her effective training programs, group classes and one-on-one coaching sessions provide accessible training to suit your schedule. Renée is recommended by veterinarians and spends a great deal of time volunteering her time at the West Vancouver SPCA.
Renée was accepted into the Academy of Dog Trainers (the Harvard for Dog Trainers) with Jean Donaldson to continue and refine her skills. Since becoming a certified trainer and behaviour consultant she has also attended seminars with Nicole Wilde, Dr. Ian Dunbar, Irith Bloom, Steve Mann, Ken McCort and Ken Ramirez and continues to expand her skill set through further educational opportunities.
Advocating for Animals – Victoria and Holly are joined by actor and animal activist, Peter Egan to discuss dogs, moon bears and...
Victoria is joined by dog behaviour expert and a driving force behind the UK Dog Behaviour & Training Charter Andrew Hale to...
The rescue of 180 Chihuahuas sparks a larger conversation on how to transition dogs from crisis situations into homes.