VSF is proud to announce a strategic partnership with Victoria Stilwell Enterprises, LLC which ensures that a portion of all proceeds from Victoria’s products and services are donated to the Foundation.
Support the Victoria Stilwell Foundation by making a tax-deductible donation. 100% of all proceeds go to help support canine assistance and positive reinforcement-based rescue organizations throughout the United States.
During grant application windows, the Foundation accepts grant applications from organizations that meet the appropriate criteria including:
- Non-profit canine assistance training and placement organizations in the US
- Non-profit animal rescue organizations who are committed to the use of Victoria’s positive reinforcement philosophies in the handling and rehabilitation of all dogs.
PLEASE NOTE: VSF is currently not accepting grant applications. The next grant application window will be posted here when available.
Click here to download a grant application form. All applications should be mailed to:
The Victoria Stilwell Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 250228
Atlanta, GA 30325
In a partnership with Victoria Stilwell Enterprises, LLC, the Foundation provides training and behavior modification advice to the above organizations in the form of donated books and other products both for everyday use and other fundraising activities.
The Foundation also supports Victoria’s ongoing individual efforts to increase awareness about the need for humane and responsible dog ownership through her regular visits to schools. In these seminars, Victoria educates children about the horrors of puppy mills and dog fighting while promoting safe and humane handling of household pets and other animals.
Season 6 ends with a bang as Holly and Victoria reveal two brand new releases that listeners will be able to enjoy.
Victoria and Holly chat about the Victoria Stilwell Academy and the latest news from the program. They also answer your most...
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- VSA’s First UK Course Is Complete. Who’s Next...
- Why I’m Not (and never have been) a Purely...
- Why I Love VSA
- Introducing the Newly-Redesigned Positively...
- After Losing K-9 Partner to Cancer, Police Officer...