Victoria Stilwell Foundation
“Helping Dogs Help People”
The Victoria Stilwell Foundation is a national non-profit charitable organization established by dog trainer Victoria Stilwell to support assistance dog organizations and smaller rescue shelters while promoting her core positive reinforcement dog training philosophies.
The Foundation’s core purpose is to provide financial assistance and canine behavior expertise to organizations devoted to bettering the lives of both dogs and the humans who own them.
- The Foundation's Mission & Inspiration
- How the Foundation is Funded
- Donate to the Victoria Stilwell Foundation
What is e-learning, and what should you look for in an online course? Victoria and Aly break it all down here.
Victoria visits Dr. Duffy Jones to talk through safety tips, the latest on the virus’ effect on our pets, and best practices for...
What’s the secret to staying engaged, productive and efficient when working or learning from home in the age of social...
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- Dog Behaviour Conference Now A Global Online Event
- “Director’s Cut” It’s Me...
- Should We Even Talk To ‘The Other...
- It’s Me or the Dog Free on YouTube!
- Do What You Love