Pet Overpopulation (Why To Spay & Neuter)
Are you considering breeding your dog? Perhaps your breeder told you that your dog came from a champion bloodline, or maybe you want your kids to see the miracle of birth. Perhaps you imagine that letting your dog have just one litter will not make that much of a difference.
Have you been holding back getting your dog spayed or neutered? Perhaps you are worried it will change your dog’s personality, or that they will get fat and lazy?
- Learn the truth about spaying and neutering.
- The reality is that millions of dogs are taken into shelters every year, and many are put down due to lack of space and too few homes to adopt them.
- If you placed all the puppies of the litter you are thinking about having in homes and they too were not spayed/neutered, your dog could be responsible for the birth of 200 puppies in just one year.
- Pregnancy creates many health risks for your dog, and an unspayed or unneutered dog is prone to all kinds of health and behavioral problems.
- In many litters, at least one puppy dies or is stillborn. This so-called miracle of life could end up being quite traumatic for a child to witness.
Season 6 ends with a bang as Holly and Victoria reveal two brand new releases that listeners will be able to enjoy.
Victoria and Holly chat about the Victoria Stilwell Academy and the latest news from the program. They also answer your most...