The problem I frequently observe is that people train reactively instead of proactively. Clients call after a serious behavior issue already exists. Understandably, clients want to know how to stop the dog from doing something they don’t like.
- Positive method dog training - why to use it and how it works
- Does having a bigger brain really mean your dog is smarter?
- Being Nice to Your Dog is Good Science!
- How To Find A Good Dog Trainer
- 'All American Dogs' at the 2014 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show
- When and How to Train Your Puppy or New Rescue