In striving to keep things merry and bright and this holiday season, I've decided to feature the top five photos of my veterinary acupuncture patients from 2013. Not many people get the chance to see what it's like for pets to have acupuncture, so I frequently photograph my patients during their treatment process. Actually, quite Read More
- Can a Veterinarian Treat His Own Pet?
- Cardiff's Cancer Story, Part 2: Surgical Removal of an Intestinal Mass
- A Veterinarian's Experience with Treating His Dog's Cancer
- Adventures in Veterinary House Calls — Fire Escape!
- Mr. Licks-A-Lot
- It Pays to be Complementary! Dispelling Myths About Those who use Complementary Therapies