1) Purring. The soothing low rumble of a cat's purr often signals happiness but not always. Cats purr to self-sooth from stress, illness or injury. Look for other clues. A happy purring cat will have relaxed muscles and closed or half closed eyes. 2) Happy tail or angry tail. Cats speak volumes with their Read More
- Breeds Matter
- Puppy Won’t Come When Called?
- Yappier Hour
- Barking, Barking, Barking, etc., etc., etc...
- Behind the Scenes of Greatest American Dog: Doggie Photo Shoot
- When Good Rescue Groups Make Bad Dog Training Decisions