According to a recent study, men think about sex 18 times a day, while women think about it 10 times a day. Should we be surprised that most parrots that are raised in the wild in large very social flocks also are obsessed with sex? I recently attended the annual conference of the Association of Read More
- Problem Parrots and Progress With the Positive
- Behavior enrichment for rodents: how to have a happier, healthier pet
- Can (and Should) Every Dog Be Saved?
- Puppy Socialization and Vaccinations/Titers Belong Together
- Dog Training is Like Your Retirement Account, an Investment