Every dog behavior professional keeps a mental list of other dog care professionals such as dog walkers, pet sitters, boarding facilities, groomers, etc. that meet their own personal care standards. Those standards will likely mirror their own philosophy of how dogs should be treated. Those who practice behavior modification with modern scientific-based methods in their Read More
- A False Sense of Security: No Official Oversight in the Pet Industry
- Parts vs. Whole: Truly Understanding Your Dog's Body Language
- How About a Little Love for Our Pet Sitters?
- Can My Dog Be Stressed? [Part 3]
- Consent: It's Not Just for People!
- How We Can Make the Vet Office a Less Scary Place for Pets