After an article about the use of shock collars in dog training appears, the same questions inevitably come up. Usually, the person asking the question is not really seeking an answer. Instead, they are posing the question as a rebuttal to our position, which is that shock has no place in dog training. Here are a few of the actual questions we receive, edited for clarity, with answers.
- Making Manners Fun: Counter-Surfing (Holiday) Edition
- Can a Veterinarian Treat His Own Pet?
- Exercise Caution: A Word from Victoria's Vet About Chemical Castration
- The Crossover Child
- How Reiki Energy Can Help Dogs in Many Different Ways
- When aggressive behavior does not mean an aggressive dog