What's in a name? Potentially a life! Animal shelters all over the country are using a clever new tactic to help facilitate adoptions and increase the bond between animals and potential adopters--they're naming the animals after celebrities. This new marketing strategy helps potential adopters empathize with the homeless animals and hopefully see them in a different Read More
- Victoria Gets Hands-On in Massive GA Puppy Mill Bust
- Chihuahua Saved From Highway by Officers Reunited with Owner
- Are Black-Coated Dogs Harder to Adopt?
- Afghan Shelter Harbors the Animals of War
- The Beautiful Life of a Paralyzed Dog
- Rescuers or Fanatics? The Dark Side of Animal Rescue