Many people describe their dogs as their 'kids.' But a new scientific study out of the Massachusetts General Hospital for Comparative Medicine showed early signs that mothers feel a similar bond with their dogs as the bond they feel with their babies.
- How a Dog Saved a Dying Man
- Fighting Dogs Begin to Heal
- Study Shows Lower Stress Levels in Dogs Trained Positively
- Dog Saves Veteran Owner by Calling 911
- Hero Dog Nominee: Susie
- Every Dog Owner Should Know About This New Shock Collar Study