Researchers in the UK are looking more closely than ever to try to get to the root of aggression in dogs. By looking at the DNA of dogs, they are hoping to get a more objective picture of what causes aggressive behavior and how to prevent it. The University of Lincoln says that this type Read More
- Aggressive Training Breeds Aggressive Dogs
- Breed Specific Legislation
- A Fatal Dog Attack - How Missing Key Signs Led to Tragedy
- Fatal Dog Bites Share Common Factors
- 'Red Zone' Dogs
- Four-Year-Old Girl Killed in Fatal Dog Attack: Who's to Blame?