Say the phrase "animal rescue" in any given circle of people and watch for a variety of reactions. Some people’s eyes will light up with hope and delight and others will start backing away with narrowing eyes, faces drawn with suspicion. The latter is unfortunate, but the truth cannot be denied that some of the Read More
- Can (and Should) Every Dog Be Saved?
- Don't Do Me Wrong: Rescue Groups and Dog Behavior Knowledge
- The Allure of the Damaged Dog: Why We Rush Towards Danger
- Chihuahua Saved From Highway by Officers Reunited with Owner
- A Few Words For the Backyard Breeders Selling Puppies in a Parking Lot