Say the phrase "animal rescue" in any given circle of people and watch for a variety of reactions. Some people’s eyes will light up with hope and delight and others will start backing away with narrowing eyes, faces drawn with suspicion. The latter is unfortunate, but the truth cannot be denied that some of the Read More
- Don't Do Me Wrong: Rescue Groups and Dog Behavior Knowledge
- Can (and Should) Every Dog Be Saved?
- A Few Words For the Backyard Breeders Selling Puppies in a Parking Lot
- I Couldn't Save Them All
- Hotels and Animal Shelters Team Up to Help Pets
- Tips For a Successful Adoption