Obedience. Such a loaded word. It makes me cringe when it is used outside of the dog competition world. And quite honestly, I would love to see that word changed in that world as well, to something with a kinder connotation. It’s been the status quo word reserved for dog training for so long that Read More
- Environmental Cues
- Does Your Dog Really Love That Activity?
- "How Do I MAKE Him Do What I Say?"
- Dogs Want Us To Know: The Reality of Choosing to Live With Dogs
- Greatest American Dog Recap - Week 6
- Doggy Daycare - A How-To Guide